Pay securely for your online purchases via PayPal or you can make payment direct to our bank account using the information provided during the checkout process.
How does PayPal work?
You go through a 4-step process to pay for a purchase via PayPal
- You click the payment buttons next to the selected items when you are ready to checkout
- If you have a PayPal account, you can log into PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you simply enter all your payment information on a secure and protected webpage.
- You then review and complete the purchase on PayPal.
- After payment is processes you will return to www.madeintonga.com
All prices are represented in New Zealand currency, NZD. All prices are inclusive of the New Zealand Government’s Goods and Services Tax (GST), currently set at 15% of the price of all products. All prices are correct at the time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason at any time.
Credit Card transactions are processed via PayPal secure on-line payment system.
Taxes and Duties
The recipient of the item is responsible for any levies, taxes or customs fees charged by customs in the receiving country. These charges (if any) are separate from any www.madeintonga.com charges and are beyond our control or ability to predict. Please check with your local post office or authority for more information.
MadeInTonga has bank accounts both in the Kingdom of Tonga and in New Zealand.
When paying directly to our bank accounts, please use your order number as a reference with your payment which is provided during the checkout process. Depending on the country you are sending payment from you may also be asked for the following codes.
- A BIC (bank identifier code) - this is the same as the Swift code for Westpac New Zealand which is WPACNZ2W OR Bank of South Pacific TT payment from Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or other Pacific Islands Bank Name: BSP Tonga Ltd SWIFT Code: BOSPTONU BSB number: 039046 OR TT payment from USA, ENGLAND, ASIA, EUROPE ETC. Receiving Bank name: Bank South Pacific Papua New Guinea SWIFT Code: BOSPPGPM Beneficiary Bank name: Bank of South Pacific Tonga Ltd SWIFT Code: BOSPTONU BSB number: 039046 USD CORRESPONDENCE BANK : Bank of America, NY SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
- An IBAN (international bank account number) - this is the full bank account number with no spaces or dashes
- A BSB, sort code or FW - This is the bank and branch number of the account
All the necessary details, codes and account numbers are provided at checkout if you choose this option.